Mekoome knitwear is made of top-quality natural yarns produced in Europe and Japan. Our woolen jumpers from merino, alpaca, camel are longwearing and easy to take care of.
To extend the life of your favorite Mekoome jumper, please follow the instruction below.
- read the particular care instruction on the label
- wash the knitwear by hand or at the special hand-wash mode in the machine
- always wash knitwear over low temperature of max. 30C
- always spin the knitwear over the low centrifuge rotation of max 800
- use washing detergent for wool (but actually hair shampoo is a good substitute)
- dry the knitwear flat on the rack or on the floor with underlayed towel
- do not iron the knitwear
High temperature and high centrifuge rotation can cause a remarkable shrinkage of the jumper!