Mekoome knitwear is made of top-quality natural yarns produced in Europe and Japan. Our woolen and cotton-linen garments are longwearing and easy to take care of.
To extend the life of your favorite Mekoome knit, please follow the instruction below.
- read the particular care instruction on the label
- wash the knitwear by hand or at the special hand-wash mode in the machine
- always wash knitwear over low temperature of max. 30C
- always spin the knitwear over the low centrifuge rotation of max 800
- use proper washing detergent for wool and cotton
- dry the knitwear flat on the rack or on the floor with underlayed towel
- do not iron the woolen knitwear
High temperature and high centrifuge rotation can cause a remarkable shrinkage of the garment!