- In Estonia: orders over 100 euros – free shipping
- Baltic states and to Finland: orders over 120 euros – free shipping
- Rest of the world: orders over 140 euros – free shipping
- Inside Estonia: parcel machines (Smartpost, DPD, Omniva) – 2,99 EUR, parcel by post – 5,50 EUR
- To Baltic states: parcel machines and trackable parcel by post (Omniva, DPD) – 8 EUR
- To Finland: parcel machines and trackable parcel by post (Smartpost) -12 EUR
- All other countries: trackable parcel by post – 19,50 евро
- Payment by bank transfer to our bank account (preferred)
- Paysera payment system, which includes the possibility of payment via bank links (different for each country), credit cards Visa and Master, as well as payment by bank links through the Trustly system, which provides access to most banks in the world.
Unlike large mass brands, we do not fill the warehouse with ready products and therefore only single items from previous collections are sold at a discount on the SALE page of online store. But there are still some ways to get a discount on actual products:
- We sometimes run secret sales and send coupon codes to our customers and people who subscribe to our newsletter.
- Our Facebook and Instagram followers also receive similar offers
- Visit our studio store and you can choose your favorite item on the spot and get a special offer for it. Also in the studio you can buy products that have not been presented anywhere else.
Yes, definitely. We have extensive experience in knitting products to order. If you want to order a special product with your own pattern – look here, if you want to order merchandising for the company, then visit this page.
On every product page you will find “Size guide” link.
We use yarn of various compositions (alpaca, merino, cashmere, angora, cotton) from the best manufacturers in Italy. The yarn is certified and meets all the requirements of environmental standards. Learn more about our yarn
We are an Estonian brand and fully support local production. We knit our products in our studio in Tallinn, Estonia.
Unlike the big mass production brands, we never cut pieces from knitted fabric. All the details of our products are knitted-to-shape and in the end there is only a piece of yarn 3-4 cm long, we also collect these scraps and use them for stuffing pillows (for example). For comparison: in mass production of knitwear, about 30% of the material is spent on trimming. Our method not only helps us fight waste, but also makes our products stronger and more durable.